Tuesday 16 August 2011

August 16th 2011

Well today was frustrating again.......trying to make up a page using Glogster was time consuming...I always wonder where folks find the time to perfect all of this stuff. I did learn how to set up the page but not sure how I will apply this to my practice. Grade 3 doesn't seem like a fabulous fit but then again I may be able to share this idea with others. I like the look of Prezi but it all seems more suitable to high school or upper intermediate as projects are more common. Finding the article and you tube video and adding them was quite easy however removing items proved to be a challenge(never did figure it out)What I would like to discover, is how to create an interesting home page(class page) with links to educational sites and classroom updates.

thttp://robynannthiessen.edu.glogster.com/robyn/?

No comments:

Post a Comment